Experienced and Skilled Oral Surgery
When needing oral surgery, you want to make sure you place your trust in the hands of a dental professional who has the additional training and experience necessary to make your treatment successful.
At Calumet Dental & Implant Center, Dr. Bassam Issa provides expert care and keeps your comfort a top priority. We want your entire experience with us to be positive, from your initial consultation to your post-operative care. We offer the following oral surgery procedures:
- Root canal therapy removes the damaged or infected inner chamber of a tooth. Root canal therapy also prevents dental extractions and preserves tooth function.
- Extractions for impacted teeth removes embedded teeth, such as wisdom molars, and prevents infection, overcrowding, and malocclusion.
- Extractions for badly damaged or infected teeth removes irreparable teeth that have experienced trauma or advanced decay. Extraction relieves toothaches and prevents infection from spreading to other teeth and throughout the body.
- Bone grafting augments the jaw bone so it can provide a strong anchor to dental implants. After tooth loss, bone grafting offers a preventive procedure that combats resorption.
- Dental implant placement replace missing teeth with titanium posts. Implant posts are strategically placed into the jaw so they can replace missing teeth roots and support restorative prosthetics.
- TMJ disorder treatment relieves many symptoms related to the jaw, such as muscle soreness, headaches, and earaches.
Quality Oral Surgery
Oral surgery requires a skill set not all dentists possess. We are confident that our specialized training and experience can give you an excellent outcome to your oral surgery needs. Give us a call to learn more about our quality and comfortable service!